It’s January and cold outside, who wants to go look at properties? The weather might not be ideal but if you wait until March or April to start looking for your next dream home, you could be in for some stiff competition! Start looking at homes now and sell your home (or get out of that rental) once you’ve found the one. We’re thinking 9020 Templeton could be the perfect match for you. Here’s why.
- It’s absolutely gorgeous. Let’s get the easiest reason out of the way. This newly-designed town home has high ceilings, an open floor plan, and large windows that create a bright and airy feel throughout the house. The kitchen is large and welcoming, the owners’ suite has a private bathroom and walk-in closet, and there are plenty of other areas that make this home stand out. I mean, just look at the photo gallery of this place.
- It’s ready for entertaining. Whether you have family that comes into town for the holidays or you enjoy hosting monthly game night with friends, this home is ready for you to dazzle your guests. An open floor plan means you can have fun chatting with company while making sure those mini quiches aren’t burning in the oven. Help a guest grab another glass of wine from the fridge without interrupting the conversation! These are the little luxuries built into the design of this home.
- It has a separate space for the little ones. It’s so nice to have family in town for the holidays or just to visit for the weekend! But sometimes we want to talk to the adults and let the kids occupy themselves. Downstairs is a rec room that can be that space for your grandkids. Add a TV and let them make a mess with their toys without worry.
- You can enjoy private outdoor area in town home community. The previous owners truly thought of everything. They wanted to enjoy the outdoors without feeling like they were on display for the neighbors, so voila! They created a private area on the deck where you can sit outside with a book, rain or shine, for uninterrupted reading time.
- The Maryland weather won’t keep you down. This town home is complete with a two-car garage, which means you and your vehicles will stay dry regardless of the rain, snow, or any combination of the two. No need to get up extra early on a snow day to brush your car off. Sleep-in and enjoy that owners’ suite instead.
Are you ready to take a tour? Give me a call at (301) 379-9441 and let’s make it happen!
OR for more details check out the website: 9020templetondrive.com