Frederick businesses are a huge part of our community. These local organizations make up a portion of what we love about living here. It’s not news to hear that operating during a pandemic has been challenging. So, how can we help?
A few weeks ago, we decided to host a Facebook Live where we were able to help 14 local businesses by giving away gift cards and connect new customers with their food or services. We’re doing it again but this time with a special twist: you can attend the event in-person for some extra bonuses or join from the comfort of your own home.
We partnered up with Smoketown Brewing Station and Brandon Chapman to bring you a special event that will help boost business for a few of our favorite local places and give you a much-needed night of fun and entertainment.
You Could Win (And You Probably Will!)
Winning is anyone’s game. Starting at 6pm, we’ll be doing raffles to pull winners of our 60 gift cards for $50 each. At 8pm, we’ll be asking trivia questions to the live audience and the Facebook viewers. 140 gift cards will be distributed between 8-9pm.
Here are the participating businesses:
- The Tasting Room
- JoJo’s Restaurant & Tap House
- Wok in I Wok out
- Hootch & Banter
- White Rabbit Gastropub
- Perfect Truffle
- Dahlia Noir
Come to Smoketown Brewing Station
Join us in-person at Smoketown Brewing Station, Downtown Frederick on July 23rd from 6pm-9:30pm. There will be food trucks, music, beer, and $10,000 in gift card giveaways. We will be giving away 60 gift cards for $50 each before the Facebook Live from 6-8pm. That’s 60 gift cards just for our VIP’s!
You need to purchase a ticket in order to access this VIP-Tented Area.
Your $25 donation goes toward The Unity Campaign for Frederick County. We have limited spots inside the tent area, so come out early!
Enjoy a Socially Distanced Night Out
The space itself has been approved by the city for square footage to the amount of people for social distancing, all vendors and tables inside the area will be six feet apart.
Here are the additional safety measures that are being taken:
- Temperature checks upon entry
- Required face masks/covering if you are not standing at one of the tables inside the tented area or if you are entering/exiting the area
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- There will be only one way in and one way out of our large, fenced outdoor area.
- Spaced out tables and limited tickets
- Private beer tent for our guests
Delicious food trucks Bangin BBQ & Uncle Moe’s Soul Food will be available to order.
Join Us from Your Home
Facebook Live Trivia will begin at 8pm. We will be giving away 140 gift cards from 8-9pm.
- Brandon Chapman & BE Videography for helping organize and promote this event
- Tents and snow cones provided by Simply Fresh Events
- DJ services from Benefactor Events
- Facebook Live will be featured on the iconic big screen provided by Downtown Frederick Partnership inside our tented area!