Ever wonder if a condo could be your dream home? Perhaps you’ve had your mind set on owning a townhouse or single-family home and need some convincing. Well, we have a gorgeous condo in the Ballenger Creek area that could be perfect for you! Here’s why.
5 Reasons to Schedule a Tour at Alan Linton Blvd:
- Amenities that you won’t find anywhere else. Own this condo and you’ll have access to a large community pool, clubhouse, fitness center, tot lots, and walking trails. The best part is you don’t have to spend your time maintaining any of it! Just enjoy!
- Easy access to commuter routes and tons of shopping. Whether you work in DC, Baltimore, or downtown Frederick, you’ll love how easy it is to hop in your car and jump on the right route. And for after-work or weekend time, enjoy the shopping and dining options around the Francis Scott Key Mall and Westview Promenade which are also right down the road.
- As big as a townhome, with fewer responsibilities. With 3 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths, you could get a roommate and your own office space. Oh, and don’t worry about mowing the lawn on a hot summer day, planting, or pruning the garden. The condo association handles all of those outside chores for you.
- Move-in ready for you. Built in 2014 and meticulously maintained, this condo shouldn’t give you any headaches. You’ll be proud to have your friends over to enjoy the open living room/kitchen area and you’ll love the owner’s suite with the walk-in closet and spa-like bathroom.
- Extra bonuses abound. Rainy or snowy day? No worries. Your vehicle is conveniently stored in the garage. Want to go for a walk with the dog? Enjoy the sidewalks, minimal traffic, and friendly neighborhood. Need to do a load of laundry? The washer/dryer is conveniently located on the bedroom level of this condo, making it easy to toss in a load of whites while you sleep.
As you can see, there are many reasons to take a look at this Ballenger Creek condo. On top of it all, there was a recent price improvement!
For more information on Alan Linton Blvd, click here. Give us a call to schedule a tour!