Are you on the fence about attending our Home Buyer/Seller Happy Hour? You shouldn’t be! It’s going to be a fun Friday evening full of food, fine wine, craft beer, and fascinating people. Need more convincing? Here are a few reasons.
Why You Should Attend:
- It’s a celebration. Troyce was named “2018 Best Real Estate Agent” by the voters of the Frederick News-Post for the Best of the Best Awards. We haven’t celebrated the news, so let’s raise a glass together!
- Be our guest. If you’ve met our team, you know that we love to serve. Let us introduce ourselves – we have a few new team members you should meet. We’d also like to welcome you to one of our favorite places in Frederick County – the Villages of Urbana. Come on and lift your glass, you’ve won your own free pass, be our guest!
- It’s in the neighborhood. Expand your network by meeting new people who live nearby. It could be the beginning of a wonderful friendship.
- Experience good vibes. Nothing beats hanging around positive, happy people. It rubs off! We promise you’ll leave in a better mood than when you came in, even if you already had a great day.
- Bring your significant other and enjoy a social evening. It’s only a 2-hour commitment, so finding someone to watch the kiddos should be fairly easy.
- End your week on a high note. With a drink in your hand and appetizers in your tummy. We can’t think of a better way to kick off the weekend.
- It’s all FREE. Free-ninety-nine! Leave your money at home – we will take care of you.
- You’ll have an opportunity to ask questions about the real estate market. Bring your burning questions and ask away! We’ll have all of our experts there to answer.
- Learn things you didn’t know to ask. We’ll touch on overcoming fears about the current market, how to prepare your home for sale, and the best strategies to buy and sell simultaneously.
- It’s not a sales pitch. Those events aren’t fun and frankly, they’re not our style. We’re hosting this Happy Hour because we love meeting people in the community and answering your questions about the real estate market.
- There’s no commitment. By attending this event, there’s no obligation to work with us. (Though we hope that you choose to!) Come and enjoy a drink, appetizer, and good conversation!
Troyce Gatewood was named the 2018 Best Real Estate Agent by the voters of the Frederick News-Post “Best of the Best” awards. When it comes to buying or selling your home, we’ve created a process that works and build relationships that last a lifetime.