TGP Homes Real Estate Agent
Whereas: Agents are licensed Realtors who specialize in working with buyers and/or sellers. Agent agrees
to perform the following business activities.
Buyer Agent agrees to the following:
- Hold an active Maryland license or be in the process of obtaining.
- Agree to abide by the TGP Homes policies and procedures.
- Agent understands that attitude, appearance, service and skills reflect upon TGP Homes and their reputation. Therefore, any significant deficiency of any of the above can result in termination.
- Agent understands that TGP Homes maintains a high standard for performance and
agrees to uphold that standard. Agent will always act professionally visually, verbally, physically and
in attitude. Agent will wear professional work attire suitable for the real estate industry while
- Remain in good standing with BRIGHT and will pledge to continue to maintain such good standing.
- Agent agrees to cover a team member's business when they are not available, sick or on vacation or at
business-related events. The GOLDEN RULE is followed in these scenarios without any required
compensation. In return, TGP Homes agrees to cover Agent's business when they are
not available, sick, on vacation or at business-related events with no additional compensation.
- Time off and vacations are encouraged for all team members, however, time needs to be coordinated
with team to ensure proper business coverage during Agent absence. Notify Director of Operations
with dates of time off.
- Promptly notify TGP Homes of any real estate related matters and concerns outside
his/her comfort level and expertise as well as any clients that have become unhappy or dissatisfied
Agent Daily/Weekly Activities
- Roleplay/Script practice as mandated by the Team Lead. We don’t practice on our clients. Know how
to listen, what to say, say it naturally and communicate effectively. Roleplay time is to be devoted to
scripts and objection handling. Times are dictated by the Director of Team Development.
- Power Hour: Agents will call leads and set appointments. The Power Hour will take place at the office
and is mandatory. Days and times are dictated by the Director of Team Development.
- Database Management: Agents will build and maintain their client/lead/strategic partner database.
Training in this process will take place during the initial 90-day introductory period.
- Training Sessions: Mandatory training will be conducted by the Director of Team Development at
TGP Homes training room. Days and times are updated from time to time.
- Team Meetings: Team meetings are mandatory and are held weekly. Additional mandatory meetings
may be scheduled from time to time.